Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thrilling Thursday

OK. So it is Thrilling Thursday. Thrilling is one of the few adjectives I could think of that starts with "th". But it is appropriate because today I am quite the thrill seeker. Some of you might not know this about me but I am, indeed, a blood rushing thrill seeker. Blood rushing thrill seekers aren't all that rare, actually. But PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE blood rushing thrill seekers are. That's right people, my inspection sticker is still expired and I'm driving all the way into the city to take the kids on a train museum field trip that seemed like a good idea when I signed up for it. Back to thrills: My sticker expired in September. I tried to get my car inspected in November but the guy expected me to have an up-to-date insurance card on me, which is just plain stupid. I would expect a person with an expired inspection sticker to also have an expired insurance card. The guy at the station was being unreasonable. So that was a failed attempt. Now I am getting kind of used to living outside the law. I sorta like it, ya see? I'm on the edge, ya see? Living dangerously, you know? What makes it even better is that I am kinda flaunting it - just "in your face" at the coppers because I DRIVE A BUS.

I wonder if I'm getting overconfident?

Sardine Mama

1 comment:

  1. Wow.... still "0 comments"! I'm amazed!
    haha, so how was ya'll's "Thrilling Thursday"? Thrilling enough? Sounds like it would be.... hopefully it was also "Ticket-Free". That doesn't start with "th" but it's about the best I could come up with on the spur of the moment...
    And what will you think of for Friday? There's plenty of adjectives for that; "Fun-Filled", "Fantastic", "Frenzied", etc. All three, perhaps? :-D

    ReplyDelete